Tool specialist Wera presents Bicycle Set 2, a compact 13-piece screwdriver toolset with 89mm bits for bicycle maintenance and repairs. Supplied in a lightweight and robust folding pouch, this set is suitable for Road, MTB and E-Bikes.
The set includes Wera’s iconic ergonomic Kraftform bit hand holder for fatigue-free working. Plus the Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, for fast bit change without the need for additional tools. The tough-absorbing bits prevent any premature breakage of the drive tip.
Additionally, these tools feature Hex-Plus technology, which means the tool has a greater contact area with the screw. This prevents the screw from damage (being rounded out) over time, and additionally the greater contact surface area allows you to apply up to 20% more torque. Hex-Plus tools fit every standard hexagon screw socket you might find on a bicycle.
- 1 x Kraftform bit hand holder with Rapidaptor quick release chuck
- 2 x Philips Head (PH) 89mm long Bits (PH 1, PH 2)
- 6 x Hex-Plus 89mm long Bits (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, & 6mm)
- 4 x TORX 89mm long Bits (TX10, TX20, TX25, TX30)
- 1 x Lightweight & robust folding fabric bag
- Size: 150mm x 110mm x 65mm
- Set Weight: 406g