Set of four original Campagnolo brake pads. They feature a specific compound for use with carbon rims.
The Campagnolo version is suitable for Campagnolo brake calipers produced from the year 2000 onwards.
The Shimano version is suitable for Shimano calipers produced from 2016 onwards.
Both pad types feature a specific compound, designed for use on Campagnolo carbon rims, for modular and secure braking. These pads will give you increased braking performance in both wet and dry conditions, without increasing wear and tear on your rims.
- Original Campagnolo Spare part
- Carbon rim specific compound (not to be used with alloy rims)
- Campagnolo and Shimano brake compatible versions available
- Set of four pads (two pairs)
CAMPAGNOLO PART NUMBERS
- BR-BO500 - CPS30A - (Campagnolo version)
- BR-BO500X1 (Shimano version)