The KT1 is Triathlon version of the top of the range KR1.
These shoes offer incredible comfort that will forever change how you think about cycling shoes. Light, breathable, proprietary Engineered Knit construction eliminates pressure points, fits like a glove, is super breathable and thanks to the super supportive Aerated carbon outsole provides race winning energy transfer.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a top level, incredibly lightweight Triathlon shoe which offers perfect fit and optimum power transfer.
Please note this is a special-order item
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
- DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Engineered Knit features a multi-layer, once piece construction which flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- Mapping technology has been used to design the different integrated structures within the knit, insuring perfect support for the foot across all areas. The upper wraps around the foot without compressing it in any way
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- No seams, no excess material & no stitching = no pressure points
- From 37 to 47
- Half sizes from 40.5 to 45.5