Lynx MTB Stem
Light, stiff 6061 aluminium body and faceplate are secured with tough SCM-435 steel hardware for enduro-ready strength and performance.
- Stubby lengths – 40mm and 50mm – tuned to today’s long and slack frames
- Zero rise helps keep tall 29er trail bikes manageably low at the front
- Corrosion-resistant 6061 aluminium is anodised for looks that won’t fade
- Long-lasting steel bolts ensure total security on the hardest trails
- Popular 31.8mm clamp size fits all traditional bars
- High strength, low weight: just 139g for the 40mm option
Product Key Features
- Made for trail, all-mountain and enduro
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Bolts: SCM-435 steel
- Stack Height: 41mm
- Rise: 0º
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: 139g (40mm)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.