The Rift Zone 27.5 is our most playful trail bike, made for the rider that catches a bit of air off of every root in the trail, is always looking for an alternate line, and ends every ride with a smile. This is an all-around suspension bike with trail performance far out stretching the asking price.
- All around trail enjoyment
- Having fun
- Series 3 Aluminum Frame + 27.5" Wheels: The Rift Zone 27.5 has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and playful 27.5" wheels. 27.5" wheels fit most riders better and create a lightweight and responsive bike, the most playful trail bike in the line.
- Multitrac Suspension Technology: MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- Internal Routing: Rift Zone 27.5 models are compatible with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
- Closed 9-12 Axle: The Rift Zone 27.5 1 is spec'd with a 141 x 9mm axle that is upgradable to a Boost 148 x 12mm standard, allowing for more options if you decide to take your bike to the next level.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5" Wheels, 120mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 141 Boost Spacing (Upgradable To 148 x 12mm), 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket with ISCG05 Tabs
- Forks: RockShox Recon Silver RL 27.5", 130mm Travel, Solo Air, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Fast Black Uppers, 110 x 15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 37mm Offset
- Headset: FSA No 57E, Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1-1/8" x 1-1/2"
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 Pro R, Custom Tune, 210 x 50mm, M8 x 25mm Hardware Top and Bottom
- Crankset: Marin Forged Alloy, Integrated Steel 32 Tooth Narrow Wide Chainring, Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 11 Speed, SGS
- Cassette: SunRace, 12-Speed, 11-51 Tooth, ED Black
- Chain: KMC X-11 Silver and Black
Braking / Shifting
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed, SL-5100R
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Rims: Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, 32 Hole, Tubeless Compatible
- Front Hub: Shimano HF-MT400B, 110 x 15mm Axle Spacing, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano HB-MT200B, 141mm Quick Release, Centerlock, Standard Freehub Body
- Axle: Closed 9-12 Thru-Axle Quick Release System
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Vee tyre Crown Gem 27.5 x 2.3", Dual Control Compound, Tubeless Ready
- Handlebars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm Rise, 5º Up, 9º Back
- Grips: Marin MTN, Closed End
- Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm Reach
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy, 30.9mm Diameter
- Saddle: Marin Speed Concept
- Pedals: Not Included