Amalgamating durable but light pedal bodies, stainless steel axles and triple-sealed bearings within a refined design, the Wahoo Speedplay Zero Pedals afford vast adjustability and improved power transfer.
The pedals and cleats form a solid connection, and this combines with a best-in-class stack height to increase pedalling fluidity and efficiency, helping the rider maximise their training and racing performances. The lower stack height also opens up the opportunity for realising a more aerodynamic position on the bike, which is particularly appealing when competing in time trials and triathlons.
The innovative cleat system provides three-axis adjustability with the fore/aft, left/right and rotational positioning able to be independently altered with great precision. In addition, the cleats also allow 0-15° of float to complete a format that will enable an accurate, personalised bike fit to be achieved with minimal fuss.
The slimmer profile of the pedals and cleats gives excellent cornering clearance, while the dual-sided entry system eases clipping in at traffic lights and junctions. The package is completed with rubberised cleat surrounds that lower aerodynamic drag and provide grip when walking.
- Left and right pedals
- Standard tension cleats, including the 3 bolt base plate and all cleat surrounds
- Screw packet
- Quick start guide
- Important product information guide
- A lightweight, dual-sided road bike pedal that boasts exceptional adjustability and power transfer
- Durable Grivory pedal bodies combine with stainless steel axles and triple-sealed bearings
- The pedal and cleat interface gives excellent stability for increased power transfer
- A best-in-class stack height increases connection for a more efficient pedalling action
- The lower stack height can also reduce a riders drag on the bike
- Three-axis cleat adjustability allows for independent fore-aft, left-right and rotational alterations
- 0-15° of float is offered by the cleat for personalised amounts of comfort
- The slim profile of the system affords increased cornering clearance
- Dual-sided entry minimises fumbling at traffic lights and junctions when clipping in
- The low profile cleat and its rubber texture give extra grip when walking off the bike
- Standard tension cleats are supplied (also compatible with Easy Tension Cleats - available separately)
- Physical dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 2"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 222 grams per pair
- Stack height: 11.5mm (with 3 hole base plate) 8.5mm (when the cleat is directly placed on a 4 hole shoe sole)
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Body material: Grivory
- Spindle material: Stainless Steel
- Bearing type: Triple-sealed cartridge and needle bearings
- Cornering clearance: 39°
- Maximum rider weight: No restriction
- Cleats: Standard tension included
- Release angle: Micro-adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat fore-aft adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat left-right adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable cleat: Yes (adapter included)